X-Dry Stainless Steel-Inline Chugger Pump via Austin Homebrew SupplyMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
X-Dry Stainless Steel-Inline Chugger Pump
ALL NEW UPDATED MODEL WITH RUN DRY PROTECTION! This is the same great Chugger pump but even better. The new updated X-Dry In-Line Chugger Pump features FDA approved Run Dry Carbon Bearing Material.
Model : Chugger SS Inline
Inlet 1/2″ MPT Outlet 1/2″MPT
Stainless Steel (Front Housing), 316 Stainless Steel (Rear Housing), Teflon (Thrust Washer), CLEAR Silicone (O-Ring), Polysulfone (FDA) (Impeller)
Max Flow 7 GPM 22.7 LPM
Max Head 18.6 FT 4.1 M
Power .04 HP .029 KW
Electrical 115V 50/60HZ
Can handle liquids of 250F
Materials are FDA Food Compliant
Components are UL Recognized
I use my brewing pump for vorlaufing/recirculating, transferring from my mash tun to brew kettle, chilling with a recirculating wort chiller and transferring to my fermenter.
- As of this posting, this is selling for $147.
- Save $30: As of this posting AHS is discounting most orders based on order size. Spend $50, get $10 off. Spend $150, get $30 off. Spend $250, get $50 off. No coupon code is required, savings will be automatically reflected at checkout
- Note: This pump saves $10 by itself. That makes a good price even better. However… Add on a pack of US-05 and you’ll qualify for the next tier. That takes $30 off and makes your total just $131.59.
- Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US.
- Compare at MoreBeer
- Check out our review! Hands on Review: Chugger Pumps X-Dry Series Homebrew Pump
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!