Gas Manifold, Beer Gas Distributor, Air Distributor CO2 Manifold – Splitter 5/16″ Barb Fittings (2 way 5/16″ Barb)
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 5/16” barbed inlet and 5/16” barbed outlets
- Leak-checked and cleaned at manufacturer to ensure leak-free service and no oil residues
- Individual shut off; no check valves as check valve is already built into the beer coupler; by not having the check valves, this eliminates check valve failure; gas manifolds with check valves are designed for soda systems – beer systems have a built-in check in the beer coupler which eliminates the need for the gas manifold check valve; if a check valve gas manifold is used, it is typically the major cause for beer system failure
- The perfect quality is made of aluminum, brass and stainless steel, making it extremely durable.
- Professional-quality, 2-way CO2 splitter for beer kegs/lines; used for maintaining carbonation and pressure for the dispensing of draft beer from keg to faucet; aluminum body; this manifold is the same product sold to breweries and commercial businesses
Use to pressurize multiple kegs off one co2 regulator.
Gas Manifold, Beer Gas Distributor, Air Distributor CO2 Manifold – Splitter 5/16″ Barb Fittings (2 way 5/16″ Barb) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent Amazon Finds
More: Recent Amazon Finds