EOUAOYK Vacuum Sealer Machine, Portable Automatic Food Vacuum Air Sealing System for Food Saver Storage with 10 Sealing Bags, Dry & Moist Modes, Compact Design, Easy to CleanMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【Keep Food Fresh Up to 7x Longer】EOUAOYK Food Vacuum Sealer quickly removes air from heat-seal bags to reduces spoilage and food waste, keeps them fresh for weeks, ideal food saver for meat, cheese, vegetables, fruits, herbs and marinated food. And cooking and meal preparation will become easier, more economical and faster.
- 【Healthier and More Convenient Uses 】With EOUAOYK vacuum sealer, You bulk-buying and sealing become a far more cost-effective way of life; you can make dishes in advance, seal, freeze, and then finish day-of; Marinating Something Quickly; Resealing Snacks Packaging to keeps foods and snacks fresh&flavorful
- 【Two Sealing Modes & One-Touch Operation】A smart device at your family’s service. EOUAOYK Food Vacuum Sealer is designed with dry & moist sealing modes to provide your food with best possible preservation based on your different types of food. Simply press the ‘Vacuum Seal’ or ‘Single Seal’ button to automatically seal your food. Also easy for cleaning after use.
- 【Compact size and Lightweight Design】EOUAOYK Food Vacuum Sealer is with slim design, beautiful curved lines. Removable power cable easy for organization once you are done using it. It can easily placed in a kitchen drawer or cabinet.
- 【What’s in the Box】1 x EOUAOYK Vacuum Sealer, 5 x M Heat-seal bags (7.8″*11.8″ ), 5 x S Heat-seal bags (7.8″*7.8″ ), 1 x User Manual, 1 x Power cable; Manufacturer’s Lifetime Support and 7/24 Online Email Service
Why would you want a Vacuum Sealer for homebrewing? Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.