Used 5 Gallon Cornelius Style Ball Lock Kegs via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Pressure tested 5 gallon, stainless steel, cornelius style tank. These tanks are guaranteed to hold pressure. 25″ tall and 8.5″ diameter. Tanks will show normal wear and tear. May have stickers on kegs. May also have syrup residue in tanks as we only dump them.
Kegs include the o-rings and poppits that were installed when we received the tanks. We will often change an o-ring or poppit to get the tank to hold pressure. If you would like to have new o-rings or poppits, the options below allow you to add these. We do not change them but simply add them to the order.
If you are just getting into kegging you will need a kegging setup to go with these kegs. We sell picnic tap systems, tower systems, and kegerator systems.
We know some homebrewers are more picky than others, so please keep in mind that these are USED kegs. Some of these kegs are probably 30 years old. Do not expect new kegs. If you are looking for new kegs, please check out our new kegs. We try and have quality kegs available at all times. With this said, they are going to show normal wear and tear. We try not to purchase from Pepsi or Coke to avoid heavily used kegs. We are not implying that our kegs are not quality…we just want to avoid any misunderstandings. Most of the kegs have black protective tops and bottoms, some are blue. We may have a few green, red or yellow tops. If you want a particular color, please indicate that at checkout time and we will try to accommodate you.
- Deal #1 As of this posting, these are marked down to just $49. That’s a great deal in and of itself. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
- Stacks With – Up to $50 Off: Adventures in Homebrewing is offering up to $50 off your purchase, depending on your order total. Get $10 off $30, $30 off $150 and $50 off $250. No coupon code is required, the discounted amount should be automatically be reflected in your cart before checkout. Nearly everything qualifies including existing sale items, although their are a few exceptions. See terms and conditions.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
- Buy 1 – Does not qualify for Brew More, Save More, but a great deal at $49
- Buy 1 – + add on a set of o-rings (on the product page) for $3.99 – the combo is $42.99
- Buy 3 – + add on a set of o-rings (on the product page) for $3.99 – the combos is $120.99 or $40.33 per keg
Our Top Draft Resources Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly More: Recent AIH Finds prod:aihused5gallbl tag:brewmore
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds