The Barley Crusher has a long history of reliable use and is constructed using materials that will last a lifetime. The Barley Crusher uses 1018 Cold Rolled Steel for the rollers, 6061 Aluminum for the mill body and hopper, tool steel for the axles with Oil Impregnated bronze bushings.
I’ve used a Barley Crusher for years. It’s a great millMore Info
- The gap default setting is marked and set at .039 at assembly. Adjustment range is from .015 to .070 thousandths of an inch.
- The standard hopper holds an even 7 pounds.
- Can be used with the Hand Crank or attached to a 3/8 in. drill motor. (No adapter is needed to operate the mill using a 3/8 in. drill motor)
- Comes with a solid base with locators to center the Barley Crusher on a 5 or 6 gallon plastic pail. (Pail not included)
- Using a 3/8 drillmotor at 500 RPM gives you a crush rate of 6 pounds a minute making the big grain bills fast and easy.
- MoreBeer has this on sale for $149.99.
- A great deal on bulk grain: The 10 lb unmilled of Viking Pilsner Malt is selling for just $7.99. That’s 80 cents per lb.
- A stacking deal: For a short time, MoreBeer has a Brew More Save More sale going on. That discounts your order based on order total.
- 40 lbs + a MILL! – 4 x 10 lb Viking Pilsner Malt to your cart + the mill. You’ll qualify for $30 off when you use coupon code SAVEMORE. That’s a $40 savings.
- Get Free Shipping: Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses.
- Your total will be just $151.95 and you’ll get free shipping on both the mill and 40 lbs of malt.
Hands on Review!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.