Sanitary Cleaning Ball, 1pc 1/2″BSP Stainless Steel Thread Female Sanitary Fix/Rotary Spray Ball Tank Cleaning BallMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Made of stainless steel, durable and long service life
- Small size, convenient installation, both internal and external surface are polished well
- The largest cleaning diameter reaches 1 to 6 meters, and the rotary one can rotate 360° to spray
- Work pressure is about 1.5 to 2.5 kilograms, and it can achieve an ideal cleaning effect
- Water consumption is very low, which greatly lessen the cleaning cost
CIP (Clean in Place) Spray Balls are generally used for vessels that are too large to move. Since they’re too large to move you… clean them in place. If you have a larger setup, you could incorporate these into your system or routine to help clean your vessels more easily.
Other possible homebrew applications: A CIP ball could be as part of a recirculating or sparging setup or as part of a keg or carboy cleaning setup. Example: I use this rotary spray ball (different model, manufacturer and specs) with my Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner. See: Mark II Keg and Carboy Washer Mod – SS CIP Spray Ball. Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.