OPULENT SYSTEMS Digital Controller Thermostat for Heat Mats Germination, Reptiles and Brewing, 68-108℉ Temperature Control BlackMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- [Premium Quality structure]: Made of the extra-fortified plastic, more durable and the ergonomic design is easy to hold by hand. The high-quality components we use inside will not rust. OPULENT SYSTEMS does strict quality control process before shipments.
- [Easy to set up and operation]: Easy to use 3 buttons to set up temperature between Fahrenheit/Celsius according to your using habit. The packaging also includes the professional user instruction with the operation details.
- [High Level Reliability and Result] The temperature control within a range of 68-108 ºF and it is great for the professional gardener and grower to reliably monitor the temperature of your plant’s roots with as sensor probe and get the effective results.
- [Install and use anywhere]: You can hang the controller with flush on the wall or from a variety of hook sizes. Flexibly install with a 6FT power cord and 6.4FT probe cord. The UL certified 3 prong ground outlets ensue the safety. Compatible with any heat mat to plug into North American outlets, it is also a good option to use with OPULENT SYSTEMS heat mats.
Note that this has a range of 68 deg F to 108 deg F and is for heating only
OPULENT SYSTEMS Digital Controller Thermostat for Heat Mats Germination, Reptiles and Brewing, 68-108℉ Temperature Control Black – multiple sizes, counts and specs are available – a different version may show up at this link
- Resource Post: Maintaining Fermentation Temps in Colder Weather
- Yeast Starters & Fermentation| Inkbird ITC308 Review | Inkbird Deals
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.