Kegmenter Fermentation Kegs from MoreBeer!
General Features, Check Each Model for Specific Features and Specs:
Want an easy-to-use, stainless vessel that ferments and carbonates? This
58L/15.3 Gallon (size varies) keg has been modified to allow you to do both! The top is fitted with a large 4 inch tri-clamp lid with two ball lock posts and a pressure relief valve. You can use this vessel to ferment, carbonate, serve, or push the beer through a filter. The posts are recessed which allows you to stack these kegs up to 4 high. A 4″ T.C. end cap with pre drilled hole is also available (H691), which can be paired with a #3 stopper and airlock.
Depending on how long it will take to consume the finished beer, we recommend using two kegmenters, one for fermentation and one for carbonating and serving. After fermentation, there will be a large trub cake at the bottom of the vessel. Leaving finished beer on the trub for too long (2-3 weeks) may eventually lead to off-flavors. Check out our ball lock jumper line (KEG575) to easily transfer from one kegmenter to the other. Also consider our beer filter kit (FIL40), which will allow you to filter the beer during transfer.
- Rated up to 2.5 BAR (36 psi)
- 4″ T.C. lid with ball lock posts
- Floating dip tube
- Stainless steel 1.8 mm thick
- As a stainless steel fermenter that is easy to clean
- Easy to pressurize the kegmenter after fermentation to push through a filter and into another keg
- Fermenting under pressure, allowing CO2 to exit via the relief valve, reduces esters and fusel alcohol production allowing you to ferment at warmer temperatures
- These are currently available in three sizes – 7.6, 13.2 and 15.3 gallons.
- Prices start at $199.99
- Up to $45 Off: For a short time, MoreBeer has a Brew More Save More sale going on. That discounts your order based on order total.
- Get Free Shipping: Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses.
Kegmenter UniVessel Fermenters and Kegs at MoreBeer – remember coupon code SAVEMORE to get this deal
Related: Benefits of Using Kegs for Fermentation
Fermenting Under Pressure!
MORE MoreBeer Deals!…