Kegmenter Fermentation Kegs from MoreBeer!More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Want an easy-to-use, stainless vessel that ferments and carbonates? This 29L/7.6 Gallon keg has been modified to allow you to do both! The top is fitted with a large 4 inch tri-clamp lid with two ball lock posts and a pressure relief valve. You can use this vessel to ferment, carbonate, serve, or push the beer through a filter. The posts are recessed which allows you to stack these kegs up to 4 high. A 4″ T.C. end cap with pre drilled hole is also available (H691), which can be paired with a #3 stopper and airlock.
Depending on how long it will take to consume the finished beer, we recommend using two kegmenters, one for fermentation and one for carbonating and serving. After fermentation, there will be a large trub cake at the bottom of the vessel. Leaving finished beer on the trub for too long (2-3 weeks) may eventually lead to off-flavors. Check out our ball lock jumper line (KEG575) to easily transfer from one kegmenter to the other. Also consider our beer filter kit (FIL40), which will allow you to filter the beer during transfer.
- Rated up to 2.5 BAR (36 psi)
- 4″ T.C. lid with ball lock posts
- Floating dip tube
- Stainless steel 1.8 mm thick
- As a stainless steel fermenter that is easy to clean
- Great choice for 5 gallon fermentations
- Easy to pressurize the kegmenter after fermentation to push through a filter and into another keg
- Fermenting under pressure, allowing CO2 to exit via the relief valve, reduces esters and fusel alcohol production allowing you to ferment at warmer temperatures
- This is on sale for $159.99. That’s a $40 savings
- ANOTHER 10% Off! For a short time, MoreBeer is taking 10% off nearly everything as part of a sitewide sale
- Use coupon code SUPERSALE and this drops to $143.99. That’s a $56 savings in all!
- Full Sale Details: 10% Off MoreBeer! – remember coupon code SUPERSALE
- Get Free Shipping: Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses.
- Grab a Spunding Valve – BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve Complete Kit FE961 – Hands on Review
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.