Kedsum 800 GPH Submersible Pump + Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
KEDSUM Submersible PumpMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Powerful Speed Flow: Max Flow Rate: 800 GPH per hour(3000L/H), Max Lift Height: up to 10 Feet.6 ft UL certification power cord with grounded three-pronged plug keep safe.
- Ultra Quiet: This water pump is designed for reliability and ultra-quiet operation to provide years of service, energy-saving and low power consumption.(Power: 60 W, Voltage: 110V)
- Triangle Design: Latest unique beautiful triangle design, 360 degree triangle water intake grid, strong filtration, not easily to get clogged, easy cleaning and maintenance.
- 3 Outlet Adapters: Equipped with 3 Outlet Adapters ,one is 1/2inch，one is 5/8inch ,and the other is 3/4inch, providing a different water flow as you desired. This submersible pump is ideal for fresh-water, salt-water, can be applied in aquarium, fountains, spout, hydroponic and pond.
- Detachable and Cleanable: The submersible pump is easy to detach to clean. [NOTE: This water pump is metric threads. Pump metric threaded fit for vinyl tubing, need a 13mm metric to 0.5″ NPT Adapter to fit for standard 1/2″ threaded PVC fitting.] KEDSUM provide 1 year manufactured warranty for all submersible water pump. Any question of the pump, pls send email us at email@example.com
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
KEDSUM Submersible Water Pump – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.