550 GPH Subermsible Pump by GrowneerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- WATER FLOW CONTROL — An Adjustable Knob to control the water flow rate, so you can get just the amount of water pressure you want. Maximum flow rate: 550GPH (2000L/H). The impeller shaft is stainless steel for long life span.
- STRONG POWER & HIGH LIFT — Max Lift Height: 7.2ft. 30W high efficiency motor for energy saving. Lift height is a max height the water goes up, after connecting the water pipe to the nozzle (Make sure the joint sealed securely and tightly)
- 3 NOZZLES — GROWNEER water pump has 3 nozzles for option: 0.51″/0.62″/0.75″. Provide a different water flow as you desired. Threaded fittings make it more stable. Detachable and cleanable.
- SUCTION CUP & 5.9FT POWER CORD — Long enough cord for easy installation. 4 individual powerful suction cups help keep it in place, so you can stick it on the right side of the aquarium, either vertically or horizontally.
- WIDELY APPLIED — Circulate and aerate the water, making it more attractive to your fish or turtles. This submersible pump is perfect for aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic systems, etc.
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
GROWNEER 550GPH Submersible Pump 30W Ultra Quiet Fountain Water Pump, 2000L/H, with 7.2ft High Lift, 3 Nozzles for Aquarium, Fish Tank, Pond, Hydroponics, Statuary – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.