400 GPH Submersible Water Pumps for Aquarium, Tabletop Fountains, Pond, Water Gardens and Hydroponic Systems with Two Nozzles, CE-ROHS Approved, 5.9 ft Power CordMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- An adjustable Knob to control the water flow rate, it can elevate column of water up to 6.5ft (2m), the maximum flow rate is 1.5(m3/h).
- Four strong suction cups at the bottom of the pump are great for mounting on where both vertically and horizontally.The reliable and durable motor produce low-noise, giving you quiet environment.
- Equipped with two nozzles (0.51in and 0.62in), providing different water flow effects, ideal for a medium-sized aquariums, small ponds, desktop water fountains, etc.
- The small profile size makes it not only easy to hide or disguise but convenient to separate and clean, therefore no need any tools to detach it.
- AC 110-120V/6 Hz/ 25 Watts, 1P X 8/ Hmax 2m and Qmax 1500 L/H /SL 430-B
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
400 GPH Submersible Water Pumps for Aquarium, Tabletop Fountains, Pond, Water Gardens and Hydroponic Systems with Two Nozzles, CE-ROHS Approved, 5.9 ft Power Cord – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.