ULAB Scientific Conical Polypropylene Erlenmeyer flasks 2000ml Narrow Neck with Screw Cap Sets, Molded Graduations, UEF1004 by ULABMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Translucent wall makes liquid level easily visible.
- Linerless leakproof screw closure protect contents from spills and contamination.
- Repeatedly autoclavable for long life and rigorous use.
- Threaded polypropylene screw cap can be tightened for a leak-proof seal.
- Flask can be sterilized to minimize sample contamination.
Notes from HBF: Potential uses for this polypropylene erlenmeyer flask + screw cap – yeast starters (no boiling), wort storage, slurry storage, liquid measurement.
ULAB Scientific Conical Polypropylene Erlenmeyer flasks 2000ml Narrow Neck with Screw Cap Sets, Molded Graduations, UEF1004 – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.