100 x LabRat Universal pH Strips 0-14 pHMore Info
- MEASURE pH LEVEL Our plastic pH test strips are ideal for testing the acidity in a wide range of products: water, human and pet urine, saliva, soil, soap, skincare, and more. These are laboratory and diagnostic grade pH test strips., and much more!
- FAST RESULTS Take one strip from the case and dip it into your solution. The strip colors will change almost instantly. Quickly match these colors against the color chart on the case to obtain the pH. The number above the matching color is your pH.
- PROPER STORAGE To ensure accuracy, store these pH strips in their original packaging and in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- pH FULL RANGE AND INTERVALS Our pH 0-14 test strips are offered in increments by 1 pH unit. The pH color chart intervals cover: 0 (very acidic), 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 (neutral), 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 (very basic).
- LABRAT SUPPLIES’ GUARANTEE Returns are not permitted on the marketplace for this product category, however if for any reason you are not satisfied, please message our store through the marketplace messaging interface and we will refund your purchase.
Plastic pH Test Strips, Universal Application (pH 0-14), 100 Strips | Saliva | Soap | Urine | Food | Liquids | Water with Soil Testing | Lab Monitoring – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link