The Barley Crusher has a long history of reliable use and is constructed using materials that will last a lifetime. The Barley Crusher uses 1018 Cold Rolled Steel for the rollers, 6061 Aluminum for the mill body and hopper, tool steel for the axles with Oil Impregnated bronze bushings.
I’ve used a Barley Crusher for years. It’s a great millMore Info
- The gap default setting is marked and set at .039 at assembly. Adjustment range is from .015 to .070 thousandths of an inch.
- The standard hopper holds an even 7 pounds.
- Can be used with the Hand Crank or attached to a 3/8 in. drill motor. (No adapter is needed to operate the mill using a 3/8 in. drill motor)
- Comes with a solid base with locators to center the Barley Crusher on a 5 or 6 gallon plastic pail. (Pail not included)
- Using a 3/8 drillmotor at 500 RPM gives you a crush rate of 6 pounds a minute making the big grain bills fast and easy.
What’s the Deal??…
- It’s on sale… This mill is marked down $510 to $149.99.
- MoreBeer’s 12 Deals of Christmas – sale discounts a different item or selection of items each of the first 12 days of December. Note: All previous Day’s Deals are still active. Day 6’s Deal is 15% off select grain mills. Use coupon code DEAL6 and this mill drops another 15% to $127.49.
- Get free shipping: Shipping for most items will be free, with a $59 order to addresses in the contiguous US and their Free Shipping Program
Hands on Review!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.