The ChefAlarm monitoring Mash Temps – see my Hands on Review
The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
- The ChefAlarm is awesome. Thermometer, timer, configurable alarms. Besides working like a champ tracking mash temps, for brew day and beyond, the ChefAlarm helps you make turkey like a pro. Check out my in depth Hands on Review
- Save 20%: Limited time discount, no coupon code is required.
- You’re an HBF Reader, so you… save more – Save an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases!
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Buy More, Save More Sale at ThermoWorks – up to 20% off + Reviews To Help …
- Announcing: Executive Series – EXEC Thermometers
- ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps – 29% Pric…
- ThermoWorks Coupon Code – Save 10% at ThermoWorks
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks ProNeedle Thermometer!
- Announcing: Limited Edition Semper Fi Thermapen Mk4
- Announcing: ThermoWorks DASH!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!