5,000 Gram (about 11.02 lbs) Capacity Digital Scale. 1 gram resolution.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Accurate scale: upgraded food scale sensors offer instant readings and reliable measurements. Minimum weight recommendation: 3g-5g. Division value: 1g/1ml.
- Comprehensive functionality: weigh up to 11 lb. / 5 kg across 5 units of measurement (oz. , lb. , g, fl oz. , and ml) in addition to switching between milk and water density
- Improved display: compared to the LCD displays of most digital Kitchen Scales, The EK7090 features an ultra-clear LED screen, boosting visibility at all angles
- Crafted design: the ultra-slim, AAA battery-operated scale keeps things simple and intuitive with easy-to-navigate controls
- Healthy living: the EK7090 Partners with you to improve your lifestyle, offering the precise measurements necessary for a concentrated diet
- What is Tare and why is it important? Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
- Given this scale’s specs it should work for grain, hops and other brewing ingredients.
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds