Whirlpool WHER25 Reverse Osmosis Filter [Brewing Water]
Whirlpool WHER25 Reverse Osmosis (RO) Filtration System with Chrome Faucet | Extra Long Life | Easy to Replace UltraEase Filter Cartridges, WhiteMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Better than bottled water — Reverse Osmosis filtered water tastes better than bottled water — Convenient, unlimited and refreshing, and for a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
- Safer drinking water — Reduce chlorine taste and odor, sediment, cysts, lead, chemicals, and dissolved solids that show up in unfiltered tap water.
- Change your filter in seconds — Ultraease Technology allows for easy and hassle-free filter changes with no open sumps.
- Save space — our 3-stage filter system does the same job as the competitors despite their 5 and 6-stage filters, meaning fewer filter changes!
- Extra long filter life — Get clean, fresh-tasting water with fewer filter changes and a membrane that lasts for years
- Forget the guesswork — The EZ Change Indicator Light lets you know when your filter needs to be changed.
Using RO/Reverse Osmosis water allows you to build your brewing water profile from the ground up, creating exactly the profile you’re looking for.
Whirlpool WHER25 Reverse Osmosis (RO) Filtration System with Chrome Faucet | Extra Long Life | Easy to Replace UltraEase Filter Cartridges, White – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Hands On: 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter by Reverse Osmosis Revolution – Water by John Palmer and Colin Kaminski