AikTryee Aquarium Thermometer, Fish Tank Thermometer, Reptile Thermometer, Terrarium Temperature Meters Gauge, LCD Display Fahrenheit (℉) for Vehicle Reptile Terrarium Fish Tank RefrigeratorMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【PRODUCT MATERIAL】Aquarium Thermometer uses a high-precision stainless steel sensor probe to measure the water temperature of the aquarium. The main unit uses a professional LCD display to solve the problem of not knowing the temperature of the fish tank, thus providing a healthy and comfortable water environment for all kinds of fish.
- 【LARGE SCREEN DISPLAY】Digital Aquarium Thermometer with a Large Screen 1.6 inch LCD Display, Easy to Read Temperature for Children or Older People, Real-time monitoring of changes in water temperature.
- 【WIDE TEMPERATURE TEST】Temperature Range -58 ℉ ~ +230℉; Temperature measurement accuracy: ±1℉; It can be used in temperature sensing of many types of liquids, making your temperature measurement so simple.
- 【LONG BATTERY LIFE】Powered by Two LR44 Button Cell (Included), Battery Working Time up to 8 Months.
- 【Package Includes】Package Included; 2 x Aquarium thermometer; 4 x LR44 button cell battery; 2 x Suction cup mounts; 2 x Double-sided tape; 1 x Standard color package.
Possible uses include monitoring kegerator temperatures, beer fridge temperatures and fermentation chamber/area temperatures and more.
11/17/19 5 PM Central: These are selling for just $4.95. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.