KegLand Stainless Flow Control Ball Lock Threaded via William’s BrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
This all stainless fitting features a ball lock beer side connection, a ¼” male flare threaded outlet, and adjustable flow control. Perfect for making keg mounted faucets where you do not have 4′ of 3/16″ interior diameter tubing to reduce foaming. Adjust the flow when it leaves the keg!
If you want to make a ball lock keg faucet, you will need to purchase this connector, plus our items Q79 Faucet Adapter, P76 Intertap Faucet, Q53 Shank Securing Nut, and P56 Chrome Faucet Handle.
Up to $50 Off: As of this posting, William’s Brewing is discounting most orders by up to $50 based on order total as part of their 40th Anniversary Sale. Coupon codes are available for each discount level. Check William’s Brewing for current availability and details.
- 10SAVE takes $10 off orders of $99.99
- 20SAVE takes $20 off orders of $199.99
- 30SAVE takes $30 off orders of $299.99
- 40SAVE takes $40 off orders of $399.99
- 50SAVE takes $50 off orders of $499.99
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale