Signals™ 4-Channel Wi-Fi/Bluetooth BBQ Alarm ThermometerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built in for seamless connection and easy setup
- 4 channels, uses Pro-Series commercial-grade probes
- Works with ThermoWorks BBQ app and standalone
- Splash-proof sealed design for outdoor use, rated to IP66
- Stays in place with sturdy base and strong magnets on back
- Backlit dashboard-style display to track temps, alarms, Min/Max
- Rechargeable battery with included power adapter
- Designed in Utah by ThermoWorks
Designed for competition BBQ teams, commercial smokehouses, professional chefs, and those who want to cook like them, Signals with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth boasts 4 channels of continuous temperature monitoring with all the powerful features and convenience you’ve come to expect from ThermoWorks.
Finally, a 4-channel alarm thermometer that works with your smart device AND as a stand-alone unit with physical buttons (so you don’t have to soil your smartphone). Signals comes with both Bluetooth™ and Wi-Fi onboard, seamlessly switching between the two, so you get a continuous signal and real-time alerts whether you’re in a field or across town. Setup is quick and easy without ever needing to read the instruction manual. Signals stands apart from the competition, from its huge, backlit dashboard display and sturdy, self-standing weather-resistant case to its programmable channel names and new high temperature silicone color bands so you know at a glance which channel goes with which probe. Signals uses commercial-grade Pro-Series temperature probes exclusive to ThermoWorks to deliver better accuracy, faster response, wider temperature ranges and longer useful life. Cook more at once and worry less about the results with Signals.
Signals is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods such as smoking, oven-roasting, deep-frying, homebrewing, and Sous Vide and to be used while grilling. Signals is not meant to be used in place of a digital instant-read thermometer, such as a Thermapen MK4 or a ThermoPop, or used with broiling.
Although this is designed with BBQ-ers in mind, it would also be at home in your kitchen or home brewery.
As of this posting, Thermoworks has this marked down 20% to $183.20 for a very limited time. No coupon code is required. Check ThermoWorks for current price and availability
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Ends Today: ThermoWorks ChefAlarm Thermometer/Timer Combo – $54.40, Save 1…
- ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 in GREY Closeout Sale – $69, Best Price Ever + I…
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Thermometer + Best Price Ever
- ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Closeout Sale – $69, Best Price Ever!
- Ends Today: Save 15% ThermoWorks Smoke X2 Long-Range Wireless Thermometer –…
- Save 15% ThermoWorks Smoke X2 Long-Range Wireless Thermometer – homebrew, …
- Announcing: Executive Series – EXEC Thermometers
Want to save another 10%? Save 10% an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases