The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
As of this posting, this great thermometer, timer combo is marked down 25% to $48, No coupon code is required. Check ThermoWorks for current price and availability.
HBF Readers Save Another 10%! Save 10% an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases. This stacks with the 25% off sale and makes this great tool $43.20.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Ends Soon: ThermoWorks ChefAlarm Thermometer/Timer Combo – Save 20% + Hand…
- Hands On Review: ThermoWorks ChefAlarm Thermometer and Timer + Limited Time Deal
- ThermoWorks ChefAlarm Thermometer/Timer Combo – Save 20% + Hands on Review
- Ends Today: ThermoWorks Timer Sale – 25% Off!
- Flash Sale: ThermoWorks Timer Sale – 25% Off!
- Announcing: ThermoWorks DASH!
- A Great Homebrew Thermometer – ThermoWorks RT600C Super Fast Thermometer +…