The Brew Your Own Boot Camp is being held March 26 to 28 in beautiful Denver Colorado!About BYO Boot Camp
Join Brew Your Own Magazine in the craft beer hotbed of Denver, Colorado for three days packed with 15 homebrewing workshops led by expert speakers.
Join us for two days of in-depth, full-day, small-class brewing learning experiences plus a new bonus third full day of back-to-back brewing seminars so you can learn to be a better brewer from all our expert workshop speakers.
- Thursday, March 26, 2020 – Choose from eight different full-day, small-class workshops
- Friday, March 27, 2020 – Full day of back-to-back brewing seminars led by all our expert speakers
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 – Choose from eight different full-day, small-class workshops
Learn hands-on from brewing experts in the small-class workshops and during the back-to-back seminars: John Palmer • Dr. Chris White • Ashton Lewis • Gordon Strong • John Blichmann • Kara Taylor • Brad Smith and more!
Each Boot Camp workshop runs from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Denver at the Embassy Suites downtown. Two or three-day options include lunch, one full day of back-to-back brewing seminars from our experts, and a post-Boot Camp Denver-Area Craft Beer Reception Thursday and Saturday.
This Denver event will be your only opportunity to attend our BYO Boot Camp during all of 2020!
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to:
• Learn all-grain brewing essentials with John Palmer and John Blichmann
• Understand how to formulate recipes with BeerSmith‘s Brad Smith with new intermediate and advanced workshops
• Master hands-on advanced yeast skills with the Senior Laboratory Manager of White Labs Kara Taylor
• Troubleshoot your homebrews and get a hands-on lesson with brewing science gear with BYO’s Mr. Wizard Ashton Lewis
• Get the most from your yeast and fermentations with a full-day of learning from White Labs’ Dr. Chris White
• Get advanced hands-on all-grain lessons from BJCP President Gordon Strong
• Take the mystery out of brewing water treatments with author John Palmer
• Dial in advanced hopping techniques and how to evaluate hops with BYO’s Dave Green
• Explore making cider and meadmaking with pro Jason Phelps
• Add a perfect side hobby to your homebrewing by craft your own cheese in our home cheesemaking workshop
• PLUS: New three-day start-up brewery workshop format! Find out the keys to starting up your own commercial craft brewery with Steve Parkes of the American Brewers Guild over three full days.
Each day will include lunch and on Thursday and Saturday you’ll wrap up your workshop learning with a Denver Craft Beer Reception.
Register today to lock in your spot and save $100 on a three-day registration!
We are also offering craft brewery tours in the Denver area both before and after the BYO Boot Camp to round out your experience and take advantage of the city’s famous craft brewing scene.
As of this posting, BYO is discounting registration to this three day event by $220 for Cyber Monday. Note: Discount reflected in your cart, no coupon code necessary. Check BYO for current price and availability.