Carbonation Cap 1-Pack – Stainless Steel
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Practical: This Carbonation Cap 1-Pack – Stainless Steel CO2 Beer, Soda, Water, Juice Carbonator for Plastic Bottles and Ball Connectors creates an easy and effective beverage carbonation process
- Versatile: Carbonate beer, soda, water, juice, and even tonic or seltzer water at home; This cap can be attached to standard plastic bottles, gas ball lock connectors, or liquid ball lock connectors
- Easy to Use: Fill a standard 2-liter bottle with homebrew or water/juice, attach the cap and a CO2 system, and shake
- Durable: Constructed from stainless steel for strength and longevity
- Contents: Package includes (1) Carbonation Cap; Requires gas line assembly, CO2 tank, and regulator (not included)
PET Bottles as Growlers: These are generally intended to convert 1L and 2L bottles to growlers. Fill up a 1L or 2L PET bottle with your favorite homebrew. Put one of these on (purge the headspace by squeezing if you want to) and then pressurize for transport. This should help to reduce oxygen pickup and maintain carbonation levels.
Fine tune or rapidly carbonate beer: You can also use this cap to rapidly carbonate beer. Same process as for transport, just set your regulator to the proper pressure and shake or agitate the PET bottle to help introduce CO2. Or hook it up to CO2 and let it sit in you kegerator.
Carbonation Cap 1-Pack – Stainless Steel CO2 Beer, Soda, Water, Juice Carbonator for Plastic Bottles and Ball Connectors – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link