G & F 1684L Dupont Nomex & Kevlar Heat Resistant Gloves, Oven Gloves, BBQ Gloves, Large, 1 PairMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 1005 dupont nomex
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Dupont Nomex is used in fire fighter, Aerospace, military such as body armor, yet can be light-weight, comfy and thermally safer. It helps boost the total toughness and strength. And dupont nomex fiber is naturally flame resistant, hard and pliable.
- High exrreme heat would not cause gloves to melt
- Unique Silicone coating due to the silicon texturing of the five fingers both side. Effortless to take off Baking gloves or to put on swiftly just as Oven Mitts.
- Size large fits most hands
- 4 inches W * 10.5 inches L. Gloves meant for bigger fiting for easy slip on and off.
I use a similar type of glove (Ove Glove) when I’m making yeast starters in an Erlenmeyer Flask. It’s really handy (pun intended) to swirl around the flask or to quickly remove to keep the flask from boiling over.
These type of gloves are also handy on brew day for handling warm, (but not wet) ball valves and such.
These are not waterproof. Safety Note: Always use caution when handling hot items or ingredients and always read and follow manufacturer directions.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “homebrew” and “brew” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
G & F 1684L Dupont Nomex & Kevlar Heat Resistant Gloves, Oven Gloves, BBQ Gloves, Large, 1 Pair – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.