KOMOS™ Draft Multi Tool with Duotight Remover (7 in 1) from MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The KOMOS™ multi tool is a convenient instrument to keep nearby that is suitable for most of the fittings you’ll encounter when setting up or making adjustments to your kegerator or keezer. If you’re kegging your brew then you’re well acquainted with the many nuts, bolts, and clamps it takes to rig up a draft system. Even small adjustments will often have you walking back and forth from the tool box before the job done. The KOMOS™ draft tool offers 7 unique functions for tasks including faucet collar adjustments, shank hex nut adjustments, connecting or disconnecting a CO2 regulator and tank, removing Duotight fittings, and, most importantly, removing bottle caps from beer bottles.
The KOMOS™ multi tool is suitable for most connection adjustments, but if you’re adjusting a CO2 regulator nut that has been overtightened, we recommend using a standard Crescent wrench for extra torque.
- CO2 Regulator Nut Spanner
- Shank Hex Nut Spanner
- Faucet Collar Pin Wrench
- Flare Swivel Nut Spanner
- 8 mm Duotight Removal
- 9.5 mm Duotight Removal
- Bottle Opener
Limited Availability Deal of the Day: As of this posting, this is marked down to $2.99 as a MoreBeer Deal of the Day. Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US with most $59 Orders. Availability: This is available today only, while supplies last. Quantities are limited. Check the MoreBeer’s Deal of the Day to check today’s offering.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Note from HBF: In my opinion, the DuoTight tubing cutter/remover tool that’s sold by some retailers works great for cutting DuoTight tubing. It’s cheap and worth picking up for that purpose alone. I don’t like it for removing DuoTight fittings. That part of the tool, is just too flimsy (again, IMO) to be very helpful. It really starts bending with some of the tighter fittings. I also have the KOMOS Multi-Tool. It’s a lot heavier duty and works much better for removing DuoTight fittings. Definitely worth picking up if you have or are getting DuoTights.
- Review: Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- How-To: Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Review: Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
- DuoTight Push In Fittings & EVABarrier Double Wall Draft Tubing at MoreBeer
- Search MoreBeer for “DuoTight” – to find components and accessories that may not show up on category pages.
- Kegland DuoTight Fittings and Accessories at William’s Brewing
- Search William’s Brewing for “DuoTight” – to find components and accessories that may not show up on category pages.