From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【Extreme Accuracy】: The Dr.meter Fishing Scale can weigh both small and large catches alike, from a mere 0.2 lbs. to a jaw dropping 110 lbs.! The state of the art weight sensor provides precise measurements and can convert from lb. to oz. or kg.
- 【Bonus Built-in Tape】: Maybe you also want to know the length of your catch besides weight. We’ve got it covered! The included measuring tape is ideal for measuring items in either cm or ft. (up to 3 ft.).
- 【Stainless Steel Hook】: Crafted from premium stainless steel, the large and durable hook concealed in the back slot is convenient for you to hook up and remove from fish’s mouth, luggage and everything in between.
- 【Endless Possibility】: The Dr. meter Electronic Fishing Scale boasts the specialized functions like weighing unit conversion, data lock, and auto-off function, definitely good news to the amateur and avid fishermen alike!
- 【On-the-go Tool】: Go easy on your hands even after long-term use. This lightweight and portable comes with a built-in carrying strap for easily carrying and using. Better yet, we’ve included 2 AAA batteries for your convenience.
Possible Uses: Weigh kegs, propane tanks and bags of grain. If you know the tare weight of the keg or a tank you can estimate how much beer or propane remains. Tare weight would be the weight of the empty keg or tank – sometimes printed on the side, otherwise you can weigh it empty. A good estimate for the weight per gallon of beer would be the weight of a gallon of water – about 8.34 lbs per gallon of beer.
[Backlit LCD Display] Dr.meter PS01 110lb/50kg Electronic Balance Digital Fishing Postal Hanging Hook Scale with Measuring Tape, 2 AAA Batteries Included
Also Consider: Hands On: Ultraship 55 | Hands on: American Weigh AWS-100
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.