Convert Your Chugger or March Homebrew Pump to Tri-Clamp Fittings
Upgrading your Chugger or March Pump to Tri-Clamp style disconnects is as easy as getting the right fittings.
Generally speaking, you’re going to be looking for a tri-clamp to FPT/Female NPT threading. Many pumps have 1/2″ threads and many homebrewers standardize on 1.5″ TC.
- Riptide Brewing Pump Upgrade Kit BL297 – Hands on Review – this converts your compatible pump to TC Fittings and also completely replaces the pump head
- ForgeFit® Stainless Tri-Clamp – 1/2 in. FPT x 1.5 in. T.C. FF104A via MoreBeer – you would buy two of these to thread on to your compatible 1/2″ threaded pump
- 1″/1.5″ Tri Clover Compatible X 1/2″ Female NPT via Brewers Hardware – you would buy two of these to thread on to your compatible 1/2″ threaded pump
- TRI-CLAMP FITTINGS BY FNPT via ProFlow Dynamics – multiple size options, most will probably choose 1/2″ FPT by 1/5″ Tri-Clamp, but other options are available
- Search Amazon for “1.5 tri clamp fpt” to shop around – look for the correct size tri-clamp and FPT ends
Haven’t Purchased a Pump Yet & Want Tri-Clamps?
- RipTide Brewing Pump by Blichmann Engineering is worth a hard look. It’s outfitting with Tri-Clamps and is a well outfitted homebrew pump – Hands on Review
- Chugger X-Dry – Inline and Center Inlet Models
- Install a Priming and Purging Port for Easy Pump Operation
- Homebrew Pump Discounts, Deals and Resources
More Tri-Clamp Compatible Fittings
- Brewers Hardware has a gigantic selection of Tri-Clover Compatible Fittings including some really unique offerings
- Tri-Clamp Fittings at Proflow Dynamics
More Homebrew Finds!
- Last 50 Finds!
- Top Deals – a curated list of the best deals
- Homebrew Reviews – one of the largest libraries of homebrew reviews in existence!
- Our Top Posts – tips, how-tos, resources posts and more
- Let’s be Friends!
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions. tag:tpr toppost:pumptotc