Convert Your Chugger or March Homebrew Pump to Tri-Clamp Fittings
Upgrading your Chugger or March Pump to Tri-Clamp style disconnects is as easy as getting the right fittings. Here are some options.
- Riptide Brewing Pump Upgrade Kit BL297 – Hands on Review – this converts your compatible pump to TC Fittings and also completely replaces the pump head
- Stainless Tri-Clamp – 1/2 in. FPT x 1.5 in. T.C. H675 via MoreBeer – you would buy two of these to thread on to your compatible 1/2″ threaded pump
- 1.5″ Triclamp/Tri-Cover to 1/2″ Female NPT threads via Brew Hardware – you would buy two of these to thread on to your compatible 1/2″ threaded pump
- 1″/1.5″ Tri Clover Compatible X 1/2″ Female NPT via Brewers Hardware – you would buy two of these to thread on to your compatible 1/2″ threaded pump
- TRI-CLAMP FITTINGS BY FNPT via ProFlow Dynamics – multiple size options, most will probably choose 1/2″ FPT by 1/5″ Tri-Clamp, but other options are available
Haven’t Purchased a Pump Yet & Want Tri-Clamps?
Related Reviews & Resources
- Install a Priming and Purging Port for Easy Pump Operation
- Hands on Review: Chugger Pumps X-Dry Series Homebrew Pump
- Hands on Review: Keggle Brewing Pump and Chiller Stand – compatible with the Chugger-X
- Hands on Review: Mark II Homebrew Pump w/Stainless Head
- Hands on Review: Blichmann Engineering Riptide Homebrew Pump
- Hands on Review: Blichmann Engineering Riptide Brewing Pump Upgrade Kit – Upgrade Your March or Chugger Pump
- Homebrew Pump Discounts, Deals and Resources
More Tri-Clamp Compatible Fittings
- Brewers Hardware has a gigantic selection of Tri-Clover Compatible Fittings including some really unique offerings
- Tri-Clamp Fittings at Proflow Dynamics
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!