Pictured: MoreBeer’s Black Friday Sale
Note: As of this posting, every single one of these has expired. These are deals from 2018. Check each product or supplier page for current price, description and availability.
These were my top picks for 2018. All are expired, some links may be broken.
- Brewer’s Edge Mash and Boil – $239.99 + 8% back in rewards via Brewer Dude. This is a stellar deal. Our review gives you a little more info about the rewards component of this.
- Keg Deals: Keg Connection wins… Brand New AMCYL ball locks start out at $69.95. Refurbished Pin Locks are $29.95 and refurbished ball locks are $47.49. Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US with an order of $100 or more. Black Friday Keg Deals at Keg Connection
- 40% Off B-Cups – plastic craft beer cups – best deal ever for these – it’s my understanding that sale ends at 11:59 PM (guessing pacific) tonight
- 30% Off the Brew Siphon – This Stainless Steel Auto Siphon hasn’t been around all that long. They emphasize quality and after chatting with the inventor, I didn’t think they were going to be interested in doing deep discounts. I was proven wrong. This is on the pricey side for an auto siphon, but it’s built to last. If you’ve been thinking about this one, now’s the time to do it.
- LaMotte – BrewLab Plus Water Test Kit MT201 – $30 savings and free shipping – Hands on Review
- Best Pump Deal – MKII from MoreBeer – $54.99 + free ship eligible
- Best Deal on Kettles – Brewmaster Stainless Kettles – from $89.99 and free shipping
- AHA Deal for HBF Readers – Get TWO Free Books with AHA Membership
- Who Wins AIH or AHS – Although Adventures in Homebrewing usually brings it, there’s no doubt that this year, between these two related homebrew shops… Austin Homebrew Supply wins – their 16.59% across the board sale applies to many existing sale items, making for some excellent deals. – I believe this sale ends tonight
- Save on Brewer’s Friend Annual Subscription – 20% off annual membership with promo code BREWFRIDAY. This is the best deal I’ve seen on Brewer’s Friend in a long time.
- Kegland Purpose Built Kegerator – save $100 – Hands on Review
- Inkbird ITC-308 Max.1200W – coupon code TO8XJJ7P takes 20% off and beats Black Friday 2017 pricing by 1 cent – many of you probably already have one of these or maybe more than one. This is an outstanding deal on a slightly upgraded version compared to the unit I usually talk about. This one is max 1,200 watts vs 1,100 watts.
- Best Deal on a Grainfather – Brewer Dude wins again on this one. Many retailers are doing the $200 off. Brewer Dude steps it up another level with an additional 8% back
- Best Deal on Fermenters – MoreBeer’s Black Friday sale includes good discounts on Fermonsters, Speidels and their 14 gallon conical fermenter
- 15% Off Kegtron – Smart keg Monitor – use coupon code BREWFRIDAY – this ends at 11:59 PM (guessing pacific) and marks the first discount we’ve seen on this high tech keg monitor
- Pro Flow Dynamics – three components to this – 10% off by using our link, 20% off with the coupon code and 10% discount on shipping if you choose UPS. Combine that with generally great prices and you’ve got a great combination of deals.
- Thermapen Mk4 – best price ever (beats previous low price) + HBF Readers get an even sweeter deal
Get Ready for Black Friday 2019! Tips….
#1 Connect With Us!
Holiday shopping will bring us many deals. There’s a good chance we’ll have so many deals that they won’t all show up in our daily emails. Connect with us and visit regularly to see what’s happening.
- Subscribe by Email – Once-a-Day Daily Digest and Alerts
- Follow us on Twitter – @homebrewfinds
- Facebook Group – a great place to ask questions, sometimes this group gets sneak peeks
- Like us on Facebook – facebook.com/hbfinds
- Follow us on Instagram – @homebrewfinds
- Follow on Pinterest – pinterest.com/homebrewfinds
- Subscribe by RSS
See, Something… Say Something!
Find a great homebrew deal? Let us know… Submit a Tip
Black Friday… Starts Early
Black Friday Sales can start early. Thanksgiving day and well before. Easy fix… keep an eye on Homebrew Finds.
How the Day Will Work
We’ll post important deals as they come in. We’ll also do a few daily updates and keep one master list of the best of the best. This list is usually pinned to the home page. Typically we’ll also do a top picks post toward the end of Black Friday and Cyber Monday.