7.1 Gallon FermZilla Conical Fermenter via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
FermZilla Conical Fermenter – 7.1 gal. / 27 L
The new and improved FermZilla, a 27 liter conical fermenter brought to you by the critical key minds and engineers behind the original Fermentasaurus Gen 1. Although the original Fermentasaurus was revolutionary at the time of its conception, there are always areas to improve upon. This is partly due to the strong community of Fermentasaurus users who have helped push for an improved conical unitank.
New and Improved:
- Larger Dump Valve – 3″ butterfly dump valve is more resistant to clogging from large amounts of trub
- Larger Opening – 4.75″ top port opening allows for easier cleaning
- Less Headspace – more appropriately sized for 5-gallon batches. Purging the headspace of oxygen is easier and more effective.
- FermZilla 27L Tank with Butterfly Dump Valve
- Reinforced Stainless Steel Stand
- Top Lid with PRV (35 psi)
- 1000 ml Collection Container & Lid
- 3-Piece Airlock
- Graduation Sticker
- Adhesive Thermometer
- Strap Wrench
- Spare Seals
- 27 L (7.1 gal) Total Volume
- Pressure Rated to 2.4 Bar (34.8 psi)
- Temperature Rated to 122°F (high temp replacement tank coming soon!)
- Height in Stand – 28.3″
- Height w/ Airlock – 32.7″
- Tank Diameter – 13.9″
- Diameter in Stand – 15.7″
As of this posting, this is selling for $129.99. Check product page for current price and availability. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Stacks With: As of this posting AIH is discount most orders by up to $50 depending on how much you spend as part of their Brew More Save More Sale. This recently released fermenter qualifies for $10 off by itself.
Want to Save $30? Add on 4 lbs of PBW (which you’re probably going to use anyway and it’s a good price at $23.99) and you’ll order will qualify for $30.
More: Recent AIH Finds