Rope Ratchet Tie Down Rope Hanger Ratchet Pulley, 1/4″ & 150 lbs Weight CapacityMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- THE BEST: The easy-to-use 1/4″ ROPE RATCHET is the answer to all your tie-down needs for work or play. Whether you need to use it for rope lights, as a kayak hoist, grow light hangers, adjustable light hangers, or kayak locking pulley we got you covered. Rope Ratchet only, without rope.
- BUILT TOUGH: The patented design and rugged construction lets you secure a wide variety of loads quickly and easily. Every ROPE RATCHET is made super tough rope so you can depend on it to work as a rv awning hook, for your rope tarp, part of your ceiling pulley system, or as a heavy duty rope hanger. Every ROPE RATCHET is made super tough so you can depend on it to take all the hard work you do. 150lb Weight Capacity.
- GET IT DONE: With the ROPE RATCHET you simply attach the two hooks and pull the loose end of the rope to get the secure tightness you need. Feel comfortable using it as a bike rope, light pulley, or ratchet pulley. With ROPE RATCHET Tie-Downs you never have to worry about stretching, snapping back or loosening.
- SAFE & SECURE: Your load stays secure because the rope automatically locks in place with every pull and stays locked until you release it by pushing the convenient Thumb Release Lever.
- TRUSTED: Carolina North Manufacturing warrants its products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Hands down our products will keep you in the game.
Note from HBF: Given the right setup, this could be helpful as a pulley for a BIAB setup. Of course, you’ll want a capable place to hang it and want to make sure to stay under the rated capacity.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “BIAB” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
Carolina North 10016 1/4″ Rope Ratchet, 150 lbs Capacity – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet – easy water and temp calculations
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Bag! Search Amazon for “BIAB Bag”
- Brew In a Bag: Brew fantastic craft beers at home using the All Grain brew in a bag method
- Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing Using BIAB
- Should You Buy a Homebrew Grain Mill?
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- BIAB: Brew in a Bag – Easy All Grain Homebrew! – Gear, Resources & Reviews
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.