Vacuum Sealer Machine By Mueller | Automatic Vacuum Air Sealing System For Food Preservation w/Starter Kit | Compact Design | Lab Tested | Dry & Moist Food Modes | Led Indicator LightsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- ❇️ SAVE MONEY AND TIME: Cooking and meal preparation is now easier, more economical and faster, as you will be able to equip and organize your freezer, with fresh food ready to be defrosted and served or fresh ingredients instead of freezer burned food filled with ice crystals which will probably end up in the trash can.
- ❇️ COULDN’T BE EASIER: Fully automatic simple electric plug in design with the control center placed on the top panel and soft touch digital buttons along with led indicator lights. A smart device at your family’s service!
- ❇️ DUAL SEALING MODES: Useful and practical, the MUELLER vacuum sealing system is cleverly designed HAVING two selectable modes to provide your food with the best possible preservation based on the type of food you want to seal. You can choose the dry setting for solid food items and the moist setting for poached, simmered or steamed food.
- ❇️ TRUSTED MUELLER QUALITY LAB TESTED: Vacuum sealers preserve food up to 5 times longer than zipper baggies or containers, basically depending on the type of food. The Mueller Vacuum Sealer however, was subjected to harsh laboratory testing to effectively increase food shelf life and keep doing so for years to come.
- ❇️ EVERYTHING YOU NEED RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX: Along with the vacuum sealer and the air suction hose, the Mueller vacuum sealer package also includes: 5 medium vacuum bags (7.8” x 11.8”) and one extra-long vacuum bag roll (7.8” x 79.0”), both kinds being reusable and waterproof. A complete bundle right out of the box.
Why would you want a Vacuum Sealer for homebrewing? Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
Related: Recent Hop Finds
More: Recent Amazon Finds