Kenley Fermentation Carboy Heater – Kombucha Heating Pad 12″ – Homebrew Warmer Kit with Built-in Temperature Control – Brew Vessel Warming Mat for Beer Wine Tea Home Brewing – Consistent Radiant HeatMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- THE EASY WAY TO IMPROVE YOUR BREW Creating a consistent brew temperature is one of the easiest ways to enhance – and speed up – your home brewing, whether you’re making beer, wine, kombucha tea, etc. This Kenley pad provides consistent heat day and night, giving your brew a boost.
- CONSISTENT BREW TEMPERATURE The Kenley Fermentation Pad provides consistent radiant heat to ensure that your brewing vessel maintains an even brew temperature. The pad gently warms your carboy or jar, keeping your brew to 5-20 degrees (F) above room temperature.
- SAFE AND EASY TO USE Put the fermentation pad on a flat surface, plug it in and set your carboy on top – no wraps, belts, mess or fuss. The Kenley heater has a built-in thermal control that provides an automatic shut off to prevent the mat overheating.
- ENHANCES NATURAL BREW CYCLE By heating the bottom of your brew vessel, this warmer mimics the natural organic fermenting process, as the action of yeast creates heat at the base of the vessel. This enhances and often speeds up the process without negative impacts on taste or quality.
- DESIGNED FOR HOME USE Made of durable, flexible and easy to clean material, this Kenley heating pad is ideal for home brewing. It can be used with plastic or glass carboys; bucket fermenters; mason jars etc. It is 12in in diameter and has a 6ft power cord with a standard 120V outlet plug.
Use in conjunction with a temperature controller to dial in fermentation temps.
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds