Smoke Thermometer from ThermoWorksMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 2 Channels, one for the meat and one for the pit
- Wireless to 300-feet line of sight
- Uses commercial-grade Pro-Series Probes
- Pre-paired with receiver – no setup required!
- Splash-proof sealed design, rated to IP65
- Dashboard-style display shows Min/Max and High/Low Alarms
- Backlit large digit displays
- Available in 9 colors
- Pair multiple wireless receivers to one base for the entire BBQ team
Designed for competition BBQ teams and professional chefs, Smoke outlasts and outperforms every competitor. Not a cheaply-made housewares product, Smoke features a rugged housing with molded-in seals for splashproof protection. Smoke uses Pro-Series Probes which are interchangeable with Smoke, ChefAlarm®, and DOT®. See frequently asked questions in the More Info section.
Smoke is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods such as smoking meat, oven-roasting, deep-frying, homebrewing, and sous vide. Smoke isn’t meant to be used in place of a digital instant-read thermometer, such as a Thermapen MK4 or a ThermoPop, or used with high-heat cooking methods such as grilling or broiling. (Learn about the differences between grilling and BBQ/smoking.)
As of this posting, ThermoWorks has launched a private open box sale. Open box units are marked down 23% to $76. Check ThermoWorks for current price and availability
- Smoke – Open Box – Private Sale Page – you must use this link to get the deal
- Smoke – Standard Product Page
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- ThermoWorks DOT-a-palooza 20% Off DOT & BlueDOT + ThermoPop 30% Off Add On …
- Hands On Review: ThermoWorks Classic Thermapen
- ThermoWorks ChefAlarm Thermometer/Timer Combo – $52.48, Save 18% + Hands o…
- A Great Homebrew Thermometer – ThermoWorks RT600C Super Fast Thermometer +…
- Save an Extra 10% at ThermoWorks!
HBF Readers Save Another 10%! Save 10% an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases
More: Recent Great Deals