Gekufa Cornelius Keg Lid, Corny Keg Lid Replacement with 304 Stainless Steel Pressure Relief Valve & O-ring for Homebrew Beer Kegging, Soda Keg LidMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【Premium Quality】304 Stainless Steel construction makes this oval carbonating keg lid more sturdy and durable to use.
- 【Perfect Replacement】Replace your old, bent, dented, or leaking lids. Sealed perfect, and can hold pressure without leaks.
- 【Application】Perfectly fit for all standard oval lid kegs including Firestone keg, Cornelius keg, Pink Lock Keg etc.
- 【High Efficiency】Easy and speedy carbonation. No need to shake your keg with this keg lid kit.
- 【Automatic Pressure Release Valve】The pressure relief valve will automatically open up at 70 psi. The carbonation lid maximum bear pressure is 130 PSI (900 kPa)
Note from HBF: One difference between Pin Lock and Ball Lock kegs is the type of lids that come with each. Ball Locks, generally, have a manual PRV valve, while Pin Locks do not. Ball Lock style lids are, in my opinion, superior because the manual PRV allows you to easily vent your keg as needed. The good news is that, for standard kegs, the lids are the same size and can be interchanged. That means you can use a Ball Lock style lid in a Pin Lock Keg. See: What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
Related Resource Post: Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
Our Top Draft Resources