Kenley Fermentation Heater AND Temp Controller
Kenley Fermentation Carboy Heater with Thermostat – Kombucha Heating Kit – Home Brewing Heat Strip Belt Wrap Brew Warmer Warming Pad with Temperature Controller – Works with any Vessel up to 8 GallonsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- BREW IN ANY CONDITIONS Whether you’re brewing kombucha, wine or beer, the Kenley heating system lets you control the temperature of the vessel. You won’t run the risk of overheating your brew or letting it chill.
- CONTROL BREW TEMPERATURE EASILY This Kenley fermentation heating kit comes with a temperature controller which means that heater only kicks in when it registers a drop in temperature and stops running as soon as the right temperature is reached.
- USE YOUR EXISTING VESSELS Designed to work with almost any fermentation vessel up to 8 gallons, this Kenley fermentation heater is flexible and easy to fit snugly against the carboy. The 32x11in film simply wraps around the jar and is secured with the elastic bands supplied.
- SPEED UP BREWING TIMES Yeast activity slows as the temperature drops, but stops entirely if the temperature is too high. By maintaining a constant temperature, you can create the perfect conditions for the brew you’re using, reducing the brew time so you can create more perfect batches.
- MINIMAL ENERGY USAGE Each brew has particular needs, yet you may only have one environment, be it a chilly garage or a temperate spare room. The Kenley kit only uses the minimum energy required, unlike always-on systems, which keeps your energy costs down.
Kenley Fermentation Carboy Heater with Thermostat – Kombucha Heating Kit – Home Brewing Heat Strip Belt Wrap Brew Warmer Warming Pad with Temperature Controller – Works with any Vessel up to 8 Gallons
Inkbird ITC-308 – Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller | Review | Inkbird Deals