JIAWANSHUN Oxygen Air Flow Meter 0.1-1.5LPM Gas Flowmeter [Assist with Wort Oxygenation] + reader photo
JIAWANSHUN Oxygen Air Flow Meter 0.1-1.5LPM / Gas Flowmeter with Copper Connector For Oxygen Air Gas ConectratorMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Mainly used to detect oxygen flow, control the flow of oxygen, the gas flow can be detected
- Product function: to measure oxygen and other gas single-phase non-pulsating flow
- Flow range: 0.1-1.5 LPM
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “wort”
Most regulators that homebrewers use for oxygenating wort are simple setups – Example – via William’s Brewing. They attach to disposable oxygen tanks (typically sourced from a local hardware store) and are little more than on and off valves. No gauges, no pressure control (other than the degree to which you open and close the valve) and no flow control.
Time and rate give you an idea of how much oxygen you’re really adding to your wort. Time is easy to track. Rate, not so much, at least with typical homebrew O2 regulators. If you want more or less oxygen for your next batch, it’s mostly a guessing game.
Enter an oxygen flow meter. A flow meter, gives you an idea of flow rate
See this in action: Reader Photo: Oxygen Flow Meter [Assist with Wort Oxygenation]
JIAWANSHUN Oxygen Air Flow Meter 0.1-1.5LPM / Gas Flowmeter with Copper Connector For Oxygen Air Gas Conectrator
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate