Pictured: 48 Quart/12 Gallon Cooler via Amazon – this picture and link are for illustrative purposes only. I’m not suggesting there is a current deal on this cooler, although there may be.
In my experience fall is, generally speaking, a good time to get a great deal on a cooler. These are fairly bulky and retailers may want to clear out stock to make room for winter related gear. Check your local retailer and try some of the links below to see what’s available.
If you find a great deal… let us know!
- Amazon Best Sellers in Camping Coolers
- Search cooler in Sports & Outdoor category – show items with 20% discount or more – note: this type of search can return items that don’t appear to be discounted
- Search cooler in Sports & Outdoor category – show items with 30% discount or more – note: this type of search can return items that don’t appear to be discounted
- Search cooler in Sports & Outdoor category – show items with 40% discount or more – note: this type of search can return items that don’t appear to be discounted
- Search “mash tun cooler” in Sports & Outdoors category
- Coleman 48 Quart Cooler – What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “mash” – This is the same style of cooler that’s featured in the AHA’s Article… Building a Mash Tun has Never Been So Easy. That build is based on Denny Conn’s design.
- Rubber Mini Keg Bung
- Review: Brew Hardware’s Cooler Mash Tun Conversion Kit
- Reflectix BP24010 Series Foil Insulation
More All Grain!
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit – Review
- Grain Mill Reviews
- All Grain Related Reviews
- Batch Sparge Spreadsheet | BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.