1/2″ Full Port BrewBuilt Stainless Steel Ball Valve via MoreBeer
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
BrewBuilt Ball Valve with locking mechanism. Locking mechanism is a safety feature that keeps the valve from being opened by a child or passing dog while you are brewing. Easy to clean 2 piece design, constructed from high grade 304-stainless made to last. 1/2″ FPT on input and output side.
TIP: You can take a ball valve apart using two crescent wrenches. This will allow you to open up the valve to get to the ball and the two PTFE gaskets that form the seal when closed.
- 1/2″ FPT on inlet and outlet
- Locking Mechanism on Handle
- 304 SS construction with PTFE gaskets
- Two-Piece Construction for easy cleaning
- Full Port design for minimal pressure loss / resistance
Hundreds of Items on Clearance: MoreBeer has put several hundred (nearly 600 as of this posting) items on sale. ALL Sale and Clearance – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated. This ball valve is included in the mix and marked down to $12.74. Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Sitewide Sale! 10% Off Coupon
10% Off Site Wide at MoreBeer! – use coupon code SUMMERSANTA
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds