Heating and Cooling Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat by the Weekend BrewerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL for everything from homebrewing fermentation to seedling heat mats to aquariums and terrariums!
- HEATING AND COOLING options allow for easy connection to heat mats or freezers. Minimum temperature: 0°F Maximum Temperature: 212°F
- STRAIGHTFORWARD DESIGN makes operation a breeze. See your set temperature and your probe temperature with an easy to read screen. Unit includes detailed instructions for operation. Universal outlet ensures ultimate compatibility with any device. 56 inch power cord and probe cord allows for use in any environment or application.
- FLEXIBLE SETTINGS include heating and cooling, delay times, temperature control, and slewing range to prevent rapid cycling. This temperature controller is flexible enough to work for a large variety of applications but simple enough to save you time and money!
- Includes 1x Temperature Controller and 1x Instructions Sheet. Looking for a kit for easy homebrew fermentation temperature control and heating? Check out ours by searching Amazon for B07FW854H3
This works for heating or cooling. Use with compatible heating and cooling devices to help you put together a kegerator or a fermentation chamber.
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
More: Recent Amazon Finds