Sobotoo Digital Kitchen Scale Food Scale,Stainless Steel,Backlit LCD Display,0.01oz/1g-5kg/11lb,Rechargeable Li-Battery & AAA Batteries (Food Grade Stainess Steel Silver)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Powered by USB Rechargeable lithium battery and 2 AAA Batteries(Included),rechargeable lithium battery is more safe and environmentally friendly and economy than AAA batteries;save money,live better!
- extended 30 seconds backlit off, clearer white backlit, upgraded measuring sensors.equipped with 4 High precision sensors to give you accurate weight All the time; 5kg/11lb capacity, 0.01oz/1g division, minimum measuring Weight 3g-5g.choose between 4 Available units: oz, lb: oz, g, and ml. Use this digital Weight scale for better cooking, baking, tracking intake, keto diet and Weight loss
- User-friendly: a precise Tare function can reset the current Weight on the scales to zero, quick unit conversion, clear backlit display and low battery indication
- Stainless Steel platform design:: No more fuss or clutter necessary; Made for easy storage and lightweight portability.designed with a sleek upgraded food grade 304 Food Grade FDA Certification stainless-steel platform and anti-fingerprint technology for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- CE/RoHS certification; 2 x AAA batteries included; Enjoy 1-year buyer’s assurance (with a free option to extend it by 1 more year), and lifetime support from our customer team.
Tare Function: Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
11 lb/5 kg capacity. .01oz/1 gram resolution. Given the specs of this scale it should work for grain, hops, other brewing ingredients and more.
A smaller scale can work for all grain brewers, as you can weigh any amount of grain in multiple batches, but if you’re a large batch all grain brewer or regularly brew all grain batches with larger grain bills you may want to consider a two scale approach, one more precise scale for hops and a larger capacity scale for larger grain bills. A couple scales to consider:
- Hands On Review: American Weigh 100g x 0.01g Digital Scale
- Hands On Review: Ultraship 55 lb Digital Scale [Grain] With Removable Face
More: Recent Amazon Finds