The BlowTie is a pretty amazing Spunding Valve solution. Check out my Hands on Review
A Spunding Valve allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and lots more. See: Build a Spunding Valve – for loads of information on building and using a Spunding Valve.
Here are the parts you need to put it together:
- BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve
- DuoTight 8mm Tee
- DuoTight 8mm To Female Flare
- 2 small sections of 8 mm OD EVABarrier Tubing – 13/64″ EVABarrier Gas/Beer Tubing (39 foot roll)
Check out the complete lineup: Kegland DuoTight Fittings and Accessories!
- Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
Homebrew Finds is Spunding Central!
- Build a Spunding Valve! – How and Why << a top resource on the subject
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale