The BlowTie is a pretty amazing Spunding Valve solution. Check out my Hands on Review
A Spunding Valve allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and lots more. See: Build a Spunding Valve – for loads of information on building and using a Spunding Valve.
Here are the parts you need to put it together:
- BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve
- DuoTight 8mm Tee
- DuoTight 8mm To Female Flare
- 2 small sections of 8 mm OD EVABarrier Tubing – 13/64″ EVABarrier Gas/Beer Tubing (39 foot roll)
Check out the complete lineup: Kegland DuoTight Fittings and Accessories!
Free Drinkware! As of this posting, coupon code 40YEARS gets you a free pair of William’s Brewing Stainless Steel Anniversary Pints. Those are a $32.98 value! When you spend $99 or more at William’s Brewing.
Note that you do not need to add the pint glasses to your cart. Just apply promo code 40YEARS and the free glasses will be added to your order.
William’s 40th Anniversary Stainless Glass – remember promo code 40YEARS
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
- Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
Homebrew Finds is Spunding Central!
- Build a Spunding Valve! – How and Why << a top resource on the subject
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale