DuoTight Keg Pressure Tester from William’s BrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Our Ball-Lock Keg Pressure Tester fits on the gas side of any ball-lock keg, and can monitor pressure of a keg that is not hooked up to a C02 line. This can be very useful in monitoring the progress of natural conditioning. 0-40 PSI range, fits ball-lock kegs only. Includes ball lock gas connector, Duotight Adapter, and KegLand Pressure Gauge.
The gauge features a rubber surround to protect against shocks, and swivels to accommodate different viewing angles.
As of this posting, William’s Brewing has this for just $17.50. Shipping is free or reasonably priced flat rate to addresses in the lower 48 states depending on your order size for most items. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
- Review: Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- How-To: Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Review: Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
- DuoTight Push In Fittings & EVABarrier Double Wall Draft Tubing at MoreBeer
- Search MoreBeer for “DuoTight” – to find components and accessories that may not show up on category pages.
- Kegland DuoTight Fittings and Accessories at William’s Brewing
- Search William’s Brewing for “DuoTight” – to find components and accessories that may not show up on category pages.
Our Top Draft Resources Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale