Submersible Water Pump UL Listed with Adjustable Flow for Pond, Aquarium, Pet Fountain, Waterfalls, Hydroponics with 3.1′ High Lift, 6.1’Cord, 2 NozzlesMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【ULTRA QUIET OPERATION & ULTRA POWER】Our pumps not only have impressive lift, but also an equally amazing lack of noise. The high vibration pumps are made with 100% cooper winding and a ceramic shaft, running at a whisper-quiet level. The only sound you hear is the quiet flow of water
- 【ADJUSTABLE WATER FLOW】Designed with a built-in flow regulator controlling full adjustability of your water flow up to 450GPH to meet your different needs
- 【MINI COMPACT】The mini-size pump can easily hide in the water and leaves more space inside. It is equipped with 4 strong suction cups at the bottom of the pump is helpful for mounting on the glass surface
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】The pump is designed perfectly for aquarium, fountains, pond, hydroponics, pet drinking fountain, and etc. Safe for fish or plants without harmful chemicals. It is friendly for you to customize and detach for cleaning
- 【DURABILITY】The polished aluminum oxide ceramic impeller shaft is anti-corrosive and acid resisting, working ideally under fresh and sea water 24/7, lasting longer than normal stainless steel shaft
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
Submersible Water Pump UL Listed with Adjustable Flow for Pond, Aquarium, Pet Fountain, Waterfalls, Hydroponics with 3.1′ High Lift, 6.1’Cord, 2 Nozzles – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.