GLOVEWORKS Industrial Blue Nitrile Gloves – 5 mil, Latex Free, Powder Free, Disposable, Large, INPF46100-BX, Box of 100More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- AMMEX Gloveworks nitrile gloves offer better elasticity than vinyl gloves, better puncture resistance than latex gloves, and better chemical resistance than either.
- The gloves come with textured fingers, fingertips, and palms to provide enhanced grip, even in wet conditions.
- Powder-free and latex-free, they are ideal for food handling, electronics, and industrial applications.
- The gloves are 5 mils thick around the palm and fingers, as well as 9.5 inches from the tip of the finger to the cuff of the glove.
- Sizes range from small to XXL. Sold in boxes of 100 or cases of 1,000.
Potential Homebrew Uses: Help with cleanup and brew day.
Note from HBF: These are not appropriate for use with high temps. If you’re looking for something like that, search Amazon for “waterproof heat resistant gloves” to shop around
GLOVEWORKS Industrial Blue Nitrile Gloves – 5 mil, Latex Free, Powder Free, Disposable, Large, INPF46100-BX, Box of 100 – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.