GLOVEWORKS Industrial Blue Nitrile Gloves – 5 mil, Latex Free, Powder Free, Disposable, Large, INPF46100-BX, Box of 100More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- AMMEX Gloveworks nitrile gloves offer better elasticity than vinyl gloves, better puncture resistance than latex gloves, and better chemical resistance than either.
- The gloves come with textured fingers, fingertips, and palms to provide enhanced grip, even in wet conditions.
- Powder-free and latex-free, they are ideal for food handling, electronics, and industrial applications.
- The gloves are 5 mils thick around the palm and fingers, as well as 9.5 inches from the tip of the finger to the cuff of the glove.
- Sizes range from small to XXL. Sold in boxes of 100 or cases of 1,000.
9/20/19 7 PM Central: These are selling for just $7.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. Also: Recent Amazon Finds and Amazon Fillers Resource Page
GLOVEWORKS Industrial Blue Nitrile Gloves – 5 mil, Latex Free, Powder Free, Disposable, Large, INPF46100-BX, Box of 100 – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.