ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 (Mark 4) [Review] is a stellar brewing and cooking thermometer. It boasts a number of great improvements and features including – auto rotating display, auto off with intelligent sleep and wake modes, intelligent backlight -standard, 3,000 hour battery life (now uses easy to find AAA batteries!), 3 second read times, accuracy to +- .7 deg F and… Waterproof! to IP66/67 standard.
Open Box Sale! Thermoworks has launched a private open box sale on this great thermometer. This private sale brings the Mk4 down to $76. That’s a $23 savings.
About open box units from Thermoworks… “While not the same as new, all units are like-new and include the full warranty. They also include instructions, the Thermapen User’s Guidebook, and a calibration certificate. In most cases, you won’t be able to differentiate these from new stock.”
If you’re planning to stock up and re-sell… don’t as these are not marked for resale.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Flash Sale: ThermoWorks Industrial Infrared Thermometer on Sale Today Only
- Extended 24 Hours… Classic Thermapen – $59 + Hands on Review –…
- 20% Off ThermoWorks DOT Thermometer
- Ends Today: Classic Thermapen – $59! + Hands on Review – ties lowest…
- Ends Soon: Classic Thermapen – $59! + Hands on Review – ties lowest …
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks 12″ and 24″ Digital Thermometers –…
- Classic Thermapen – $53.10 for HBF Readers + Hands on Review
More: Recent Great Deals