The BlowTie is a pretty amazing Spunding Valve solution. Check out my Hands on Review
A Spunding Valve allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and lots more. See: Build a Spunding Valve – for loads of information on building and using a Spunding Valve.
Here are the parts you need to put it together:
- BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve FE960
- Duotight Push-In Fitting – 8 mm (5/16 in.) Tee DUO109
- Duotight Push-In Fitting – 8 mm (5/16 in.) x 1/4 in. Flare DUO106
- 2 small sections of 8 mm OD EVABarrier Tubing – EVABarrier Double Wall Draft Tubing – 5 mm ID x 8 mm OD (12 m) D1718C
Check out the complete lineup: DuoTight Push In Fittings & EVABarrier Double Wall Draft Tubing at MoreBeer!
Homebrew Finds is Spunding Central!
- Build a Spunding Valve! – How and Why << a top resource on the subject
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds