Gekufa Sanitary Air Filter, Water Fittings for Beer Brew Keg and Homebrew Pack of 4More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【Various Usage】5/16″ barbed connections. It can be used anywhere you need to keep sanitary.
- 【High-efficiency Filtration】Perfect for aeration or oxygenation systems to filter out any contaminants.
- 【Visual Inspection】The clear acrylic housing allows instant visual inspection for contaminates.
- 【Function】Designed specifically for filtering air with high performance.
- 【100% Satisfaction Guaranteed】The inline air filter replacements come with 6 months warranty. For any reason you are not completely satisfied, please feel free to contact us for a replacement or a full refund.
Note from HBF: These type of filters are sometimes used as part of oxygenation or aeration setups. I’ve also used a similar filter to help start a siphon. See MoreBeer’s Sterile Siphon Starter for more info on that process. The basic idea is you use a compatible carboy hood and racking cane and blow into a compatible filter to start the flow of liquid. The filter used in MoreBeer’s setup looks similar to this one, although I’m not certain it’s identical.
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Oxygenation and Aeration Supplies at William’s Brewing
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.