Dual Scale Refractometer with ATC, Brix 0-32%, Gravity 1.000-1.130
Barambee Portable Brix Refractometer for Homebrew Beer Wort Wine Fruit Sugar – Dual Scale, 0-32% Brix, 1.000-1.130 Specific Gravity Hydrometer with ATC – Handheld, Accessories IncludedMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- ✔ MULTI-USE – Ideal for homebrew, winemaking, fruit making, gardening purposes, and homemade beverages.
- ✔ PORTABLE – Convenient to keep up and carry around. Compact size and lightweight.
- ✔ DUAL SCALE – The Portable Brix Refractometer can measure brix between 0-32% and specific gravity between 1.000-1.130 at the same time.
- ✔ AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION – Makes it even easier to get fast results.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Barambee Portable Brix Refractometer for Homebrew Beer Wort Wine Fruit Sugar – Dual Scale, 0-32% Brix, 1.000-1.130 Specific Gravity Hydrometer with ATC – Handheld, Accessories Included
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate